Individual training. The physical and technical demands of football differ greatly among players. As a result, focusing on the individual player is key for better performance.
They depend on the player’s physical and technical attributes, as well as the tactical role of the player, including the position of the player in the team. Consequently, each player should train differently. Individual training can easily be done in groups and in team settings.
This book provides detailed information about:
- Performance of top-class players in various positions.
- How to analyse the technical and physical demands on a player.
- How to train on an individual basis to get the optimal outcome.
- A large number of drills specific to each position.
- How to train an entire team on an individual basis.
- How to create effective training programmes.
This book will help you develop yourself and your players to a higher level.
Author: Jens Bangsbo
There are no reviews yet.