The physical and technical demands of football vary greatly among players.
They depend on the player’s physical and technical capacity as well as the tactical role of the player, including the position of the player in the team. Therefore, each player should be trained differently.
Individual training can easily be done in groups and in team settings. This book provides detailed information about:
- Performance of top-class players in various positions
- How to analyse the technical and physical demands on a player
- How to train on an individual basis to get the optimal outcome
- A large number of drills specific to each position
- How to train an entire team on an individual basis
- How to create efficient training programmes
This book will help you develop yourself and your players to a higher level.
Author: Jens Bangsbo