Nutrition in Football
The book provides players and coaches with simple guidelines and knowledge about nutrition to optimize the effect of training and performance in football.
It presents ways in which eating and drinking can allow players at all levels of performance to achieve the special goals of their training and competition programs, without compromising the enjoyment of food and social eating occasions.
Among essential questions answered are:
- What am I going to eat before a game?
- What should I drink before, during and after a game?
- Why should I not take a high carbohydrate snack just before a game?
- What nutrition should I take before, during and after training to optimize the effect of the training?
- When should I ingest proteins and how much?
- How do I obtain an optimal body weight?
Author: Jens Bangsbo
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.